We believe there is only one God, eternally existent in three Persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Genesis 1:1; Matthew 28:19; John 10:30)
We believe Jesus Christ to be God’s only Son, fully God and fully man. (John 10:33)
We believe in:
- His sinless life (Hebrews 4:15; 7:26)
- His miracles (John 2:11,23; Acts 2:22)
- His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19)
- His miraculous virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14; Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:35)
- His future personal return in power and glory (Acts 1:11; Revelation 19:11)
- His resurrection and victory over death (John 11:25; 1 Corinthians 15; 15:42,55)
- His eternal place as King of kings and Lord of lords. (1 Timothy 6:15, Rev 17:14)
- His death in our place as the perfect debt for our sins (1 Corinthians 15:3; Ephesians 1:7; Hebrews 2:9)
The Holy Spirit
We believe that the Holy Spirit is equal with God the Father and God the Son.
We believe that as Jesus promised, God provides the Holy Spirit to live within and empower believers to live in out the Christian life in obedience to Christ as evidenced by the fruits of the Spirit.
We believe the Holy Spirit enables Christians to have a growing relationship with God and guarantees our adoption as children of God. (John 15:26-27; 16:5-16; Galatians 5:13-22; Romans 8:13-14; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19-20; Ephesians 4:30; 5:18; 1 Corinthians 1:21-2)
God’s Holy Word
We believe the Bible, comprised of the Old and New Testaments, is God’s one and only written, perfect and authoritative Word; originally recorded without error by men who were miraculously inspired by the Holy Spirit. (2 Timothy 3:15; 2 Peter 1:21)
We believe that all have sinned, but that it is God’s desire that all would be saved. We believe that since we all have fallen short of God’s perfect standard, anyone desiring eternal life in heaven with God, must first be born again in order to become a child of God.
We believe that God has provided a Way so that anyone can be made right before God through faith by believing in God’s One and only Son, Jesus Christ as Savior, and trusting in His shed blood on the cross as the only perfect payment for ones sins; past, present and future.
We believe that salvation is the free gift of God, through Jesus Christ the Lord, and only by God’s grace and through faith alone are we saved, not by works. (John 3:16-19; 5:24; Romans 3:23; 5:8-9; Ephesians 2:8-10; Titus 3:5; 1 John 5:1-13)
We believe all believers are members of one body under the Lord Jesus Christ. (Ephesians 4:1-16; Romans 8:9; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13; Galatians 3:26-28)
We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved to spend eternity with God and the unsaved to spend eternity apart from Him. (John 5: 28-29)